Tips and Tricks
MAGNET ADHESIVE BASE – PREPARATION
- Lay Flat: Lay out the Rolled Magnet Adhesive Baset flat onto the floor half hour before installation to prevent curling of the magnet at both ends. Rolled magnet has a curled “memory” that can cause installation problems if the magnet is not allowed to “relax” prior to installation.
- Maximum Installation Height: It is recommended that the maximum installation height is 2000mm. Any height longer than 2000mm will render it too heavy for one person installation and may cause alignment issues at the end of the installation.
- Standard Width: The Magnet Adhesive Base all comes in the standard width size of 600mm.
- Installation Style: It is recommended for vertical installation of the Magnet Adhesive Base and applying from top down. Horizontal installation is more difficult to ensure a straight line acroos.
- Wall Preparation: Please ensure that the wall is smooth by using a scrapper. Note the following:
- “Pimple Mark” – Please use a small penknife to gently cut off the pimple marks to level out the pimple.
- “Peeling Paint” – Please scrap off peeling paint and apply a layer of primer and paint and allow to dry. Otherwise, the Magnet Adhesive Sheet will peel off when the paint continues to fall off the surface.
- “Pot-Hole” – Please use wall putty to putty the hole to ensure it has a smooth surface.
- Straight Line Application: Use a water pass to ensure that you are drawing a straight line to allow the Magnet Adhesive Sheet to be installed in a straight line.
- Gap in between Magnet Adhesive Base: If you are placing more than one sheet of Magnet Adhesive Base, please leave a 0.1mm gap in between each application to allow for expansion and contraction of the Magnet Adhesive Base.
MAGNET ADHESIVE BASE – APPLICATION METHOD
- The back of the Magnet Adhesive Base has a clear rubber-based adhesive with a white release liner. Position the product in the desired surface, peel back the white liner (approximately 150mm) and press fully down the top edge so that a straight line installation is formed.
- Start to peel back the white liner in a 45 degrees manner and squeegee the rest of the materials as you move downwards, smoothing out the sheet and eliminating air bubbles.
- If you are going to install more than one sheet of Magnet Adhesive Base, leave the balance of 150mm of white liner at the end of the Magnet Adhesive Sheet to allow you to trim off any excess Magnet Adhesive Base (where required) without damaging your existing surface.
- The same will apply to the last sheet of your Magnet Adhesive Base on the right side, so that similarly, you are able to trim off any excess Magnet Adhesive Base where required.
Our Commitment To Privacy :
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Specifying Purposes :
Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site.
We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Limiting Collection :
Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention :
We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe the subject line in the email.
We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. Only authorized personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other external parties do not have access to the data.
Challenging Compliance :
Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
How To Contact Us :
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the commencement of the usage of our website:
This website is owned and operated by Adspace Graphics Pte Ltd. If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at email@example.com or by phone +65 6282 4553.
Exclusions and Limitations :
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. This Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Cash, Cheque, Internet funds transfer , Paynow UEN are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
Order Acceptance Policy :
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Adspace Graphics Pte Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Return Policy :
There will be no refund for products delivered.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Links to this website :
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website :
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright Notice :
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
No content may be copied, distributed, published or used in any way, in whole or in part, without prior written agreement from Metcol Pte Ltd.
The laws of Singapore govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and buying our products, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
Notification of Changes :
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Prices of our products are subjected to changes without prior notice.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and purchasing of our goods indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.